21 Things I've Learned at 21
One year older, one step closer to mid-life crisis...
It's been a couple of days since I turned 21, but exam came in the way so this post got slightly delayed.
Ever since Karlie Kloss' video of 23 things she learned at 23, I've been wanting to reflect and write up a post in the same style, too.
This year, I've finally gone through with it and listed up 21 things I've learned during my 21 years on this planet.
1. I like learning, but hate being tested.
2. I need to plan and organize, even though I don't always follow through with it, simply for the sake of having some peace of mind.
3. I can't handle extreme emotions. Well, technically of course I can, but not without tearing up a little bit here and there.
4. I get energy from spending "me-time". Nothing re-energizes me like a good old day in the bed or wearing slacks all day at home.
5. Game of Thrones is worth the hype.
6. Coffee is only acceptable for me in the hours between the AM and noon. Any time after this and there will be no sleep.
7. Rest of the day is strictly tea-only. Nevertheless, the days seem wrong without several cups of tea.
8. My sister does my makeup better than I do. She's 16.
9. Colours on the lips makes a whole lot of difference.
10. I can't pull all-nighters. It takes 3 days to recover.
11. I prefer non-alcoholic drinks.
12. Pasta is life.
13. Success comes in many different forms.
14. Travelling makes you wiser...
15. ... but home is always home.
16. You get results from putting in the effort.
17. Things doesn't always go as planned but it's not the end of the world.
18. You can't take care of everyone.
19. Time is money, but sometimes people are late and it's not the end of the world.
20. Enough sleep is important. Good quality sleep also equally important.
21. My Mom is my best friend.
Lastly, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who took time out of their day to congratulate me or came out to spend the day with me. Special thanks to Mr. Bay Tjuvholmen and their staff for the delicious food and service!
Have a nice day!