23 LESSONS AT 23
For the past two years, I’ve been posting different lists of goals and lessons around my birthday. This year, I felt like I’ve learned more and wanted to share a new list of lessons I’ve learned at the age of 23.
Make the time to take care of yourself.
Start your savings early. Find different way to passively save or earn money.
Always keep tabs on your finance. Be on top of that sh*t!
Life works in mysterious ways. If things did not go the way you wanted, then maybe it wasn’t in the cards for you at this moment.
Communication is key.
Skincare requires consistency and dedication.
Drinking enough water will most likely solve 99% of your problems.
Wear sunscreen every day of the year.
Do you what you like, protect what you love.
Always back up your phone, computer, tablet, etc.
Sometimes, things that seem too good to be true, might be just that.
Everyone is living their life in their own pace.
13. Always have some eggs in the fridge.
14. “Worry is the interest paid in advance on a debt you may never owe.” - Unknown
15. You will never rid yourself of problems. So don’t have it as a goal to live life free of problems. Rather aim to have problems you’d enjoy having and solving. (And with this I’d like to reccommend the book The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson.)
16. Always seek to learn more in life.
17. Maintaining blonde hair can be very expensive.
18. Don’t shake your polaroids. It actually says so on the packaging. Excessive shaking might ruin the shot.
19. Trust your gut.
20. Insurance is important.
21. No one really has everything figured out.
22. Remember to take your vitamins. Vitamin deficiency can lead to some tiring symptoms and we don’t want any of that..
23. Don’t forget to live in the moment.