REFLECTING ON 2018
1. Where were you this time last year?
Just started my last semester of univeristy, which also meant beginning the dreadful process of writing my bachelor thesis.
2. Where are you now?
I am now a working woman, currently living that 8am-4pm life. I also booked a big trip for summer, which I am extatic about, but more on that topic another time.
3. If you could describe the year in three words, what would they be?
Many teachable moments.
4. What are you grateful for?
My many strong relationships, from my family to my closest friends.
5. What goals did you accomplish?
I got my bachelor degree in Business Administration and Economics!
I also travelled alone, for the first time, to Paris.
6. What goals did you not accomplish?
Did not learn to speak French, nor did I keep a consistent bullet journal for the whole year.
7. What brought the most joy in 2018?
It is a tie between the travels with my family and friends, and my graduation.
8. What new habits have you acquired?
At the top of my head, getting a better amount of sleep, and thoroughly washing my face at night instead of just make-up remover wipes and water.
9. What old habits are you leaving?
Going to bed at unreasonable times. I still slip up at times, but I have been doing pretty well.
10. What do you want to achieve in 2019?
I have a whole ‘nother list for this, but in short;
A stable economy
Become more present, but also document more memories that I can look back on in the future
Better mental and physical health
2019 has come off on a good start, so I am looking forward to what’s to come. How about you?